Saturday, February 2, 2013

cashew butter cups

i made these over christmas but thought i'd share them now as another dessert filled holiday will be shortly upon us (we should really space these out better).  


like all americans, i am a big fan of peanut butter, but i am also quite partial to the fancy cashew butter.  so when i added this recipe to my holiday baking list, i thought that cashew butter cups would be nice twist on a classic favorite.

just substitute cashew butter for the peanut butter in the recipe. i also suggest using dark chocolate to combat the sweetness.

any baking plans for valentine's?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen cashew butter at the supermarket. I'll bet those are delicious! I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you have time to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for coming by! could you send me the link to yours? i can't seem to find it in your profile.

      Delete
  2. These were yummy! I wish I had some more...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...