these are really cute and reusable so they are environmental... have a great week!
Oh my gosh. I need one!! Super duper cute!! :)
Aww that is so cute! They're just as cute as the button ones although I can see different people going for each! :)
Ok where do I find these for sale?!
haha, i'll e-mail you, rhiannon!
These are darling! I'd love to get one for my mom and my daughter. :)
These are adorable!!!!!! I want one!
these are really cute and reusable so they are environmental... have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I need one!! Super duper cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteAww that is so cute! They're just as cute as the button ones although I can see different people going for each! :)
ReplyDeleteOk where do I find these for sale?!
ReplyDeletehaha, i'll e-mail you, rhiannon!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling! I'd love to get one for my mom and my daughter. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable!!!!!! I want one!
ReplyDelete