with such a presence in the market, it's no wonder that marimekko goods can be found in nearly every finnish home. marimekko, like some of the other finnish brands such as iittala/arabia (also one of my favorites) is fully ingrained into finnish culture. and as i am sure you are fully aware of by now, it has completely sucked me in.
pictures from one of my several visits during our trip below.
oooh.

ahhhhh. 
eek.
i broke down and bought one of these bags (the big one toward the bottom). don't worry i had a gift card.


eek.
i broke down and bought one of these bags (the big one toward the bottom). don't worry i had a gift card.
!!!!!!


Ahhhh! I'm so jealous! You know how much I love Marimekko!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and love it! That store looks amazing!!! I would have spent a lot of money too! Oh and your Etsy shop is gorgeous- I love it as well! Have a great weekend XOXO
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun fun store! eee is right :) Love it!
ReplyDeleteI bet it was worth every penny!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics and we visited that Marimekko store too. It's just gorgeous and I adored Finland :D
ReplyDelete