the outside (canvas) fabric is made by another finnish company, finlayson. i have it in two color ways, and felt that a laptop case would be a worthy use of this grey, brown, and white one. the inside is lined with a basic purple cotton fabric. i padded it with stiff interfacing and two layers of felt, much like in my kindle tutorial.
on the "front", i chose to pleat it the same way i pleated this clutch, thanks to noodlehead's tutorial.
I love it! The pleating on the front is so cute. Whenever I get around to buying a laptop, I'm gonna commission one of these from you. (=
ReplyDeletelove this! please do a tutorial on how to make this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty laptop case! I shan't show you mine, it's not anywhere near as pretty :P
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! So excited to be following you now :) hopped over from imadeitso
ReplyDeletethanks everyone!
ReplyDeletewelcome, abby! glad to have you here :)
Ah love this one! ;)
ReplyDeletevisiting from imade it so
How would I get this fabric?
ReplyDelete