Sunday, October 24, 2010
clearlytangled fat quarter giveaway
it's time for another giveaway! i'm giving away three fat quarters (18" x 21") of my own fabric: kiwi bird parade in pink, lotus root in orange and white, and chunky olives in purple and chartreuse.
to enter and possibly win these three fat quarters...
you have the opportunity of up to three entries:
entry 1: follow my blog + leave a comment to inform me (if you are already following, leave a comment stating so)
entry 2: leave a comment on this entry
entry 3: blog about this giveaway, and leave me a 3rd comment + link me to the post
make sure you leave a way for me to contact you on your entry/entries!
the giveaway will close on wednesday, november 3rd, midnight, CST.
1 winner will be chosen via random.org on thursday, november 4th.
Labels:
chunky olives,
clearlytangled,
fabric,
fat quarters,
giveaway,
kiwi bird parade,
lotus root
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am following the blog
ReplyDeletevrhteriot@gmail.com
I alwasy follow clearly tangled. I am very new to the sewing world and your fabrics are the inspiration I need to get started.
ReplyDeleteI've been dying to get some new fabric. I'm not sure what I want to make, but I really want new fabric especially some as cute as yours!
ReplyDeletelannywhAThotmailDOTcom
That Chunky Olives is fantastic! LOVE the colors!
ReplyDeleteshannoncarman at yahoo dot com
I am a new follower and am really excited about this giveaway!
ReplyDeletealeytac at hotmail dot come
I just got my first sewing machine and am learning to sew baby clothes for my 11 month old :) I LOVE your fabrics and would truly love to make something beautiful out of them!
ReplyDeletealeytac at hotmail dot com
What cute fabrics!!!
ReplyDeletenew follower
that lotus root is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletepulchrabliss at hotmail dot com
Oh I love these so much :) Such bright and lovely colours!! XO
ReplyDeleteNow a follower :)
ReplyDeleteerin dot cowan at clarke dot edu
Gorgeous colors!
ReplyDeleteerin dot cowan at clarke dot edu
I'm a new follower...one entry for me
ReplyDeletebdorsa@bdorsa.com
now I'm commenting...entry two for me.
ReplyDeleteyou can find me at
http://bdorsa.blogspot.com/
blog about my dog: http://elvisleesweetboy.blogspot.com/
thanks for running a give away
That fabric is fabulous! Nice give-away, count me in!
ReplyDeleteGreetings,
Tintel
littlehomeonthehill[at]hotmail[dot]com
Oh, and I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
Tintel
littlehomeonthehill[at]hotmail[dot]com
I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeletehavenera at gmail dot com
I LOVE these fabrics, so fun without being over the top :)
ReplyDeletehavenera at gmail dot com
What gorgeous, bright colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to enter your giveaway.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeletepippirose59 at gmail dot com
I'm a new blog follower!
ReplyDeleteladyufshalott at yahoo dot com
I LOVE that fabric combo! It's totally retro and would make a cute mini quilt or help me with my burp cloth stash I'm building for this baby due in January. :)
ReplyDeleteI hearted you on Etsy~
ReplyDeleteI love the bright colors and mod feel of these quarters!
ReplyDeleteelizabethglassturner (at) gmail (dot) com
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend Connect as spamgirl. :) Thank you!
Comment! :)
ReplyDeleterealitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI blogged your contest: http://www.cancontests.com/blog/2010/10/contests-from-elsewhere-win-some-cute-fabric-from-clearlytangled/ . Thank you!
I love the prints- adorable colors! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteonehotstove AT gmail.com
I love the colors in these fabrics, thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love these! Left a comment on my blog, too!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteMy nine year old loves to sew...if i win this is going towards her christmas gifts!
ReplyDeleteI just bought a new sewing machine and these fabrics are perfect for a new project. i am following your blog
ReplyDeleteiana_tudor@yahoo.com
I would love to win !
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower
ReplyDeletemframe00@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the lotus root print.
ReplyDeleteNew follower...... :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your fabrics!
SheilaC
shecarita at yahoo dot com
Thank you for the wonderful give away. The fabric colors are wonderful
ReplyDeleteSheilaC
I'm following this now!
ReplyDeleteWhen I got married I covered glass cylinders with orange and white fabric and put candles in the cylinder. It was perfect. Oh how I wish I would have discovered this orange one before then!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower
ReplyDeletegetoverit2090[at]hotmail[dot]com
these are such fun fabrics!
ReplyDeletegetoverit2090[at]hotmail[dot]com
i'm an avid follower!! anna22t@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteyou have great taste and i enjoy reading your blog!! anna22t@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower, and your fabric is just gorgeous! Thank you for the chance!
ReplyDelete~Stevie
ne14whips6@yahoo.com
I'm thrilled for a chance to participate in this!
ReplyDeletenoporkchops@yahoo.com
I am a follower, and I love this fabric!!!!
ReplyDeleteTaylorgketchum@gmail.com
i am a follower lovelylittledeer at hotmail dot co dot uk
ReplyDeletemy wife would love those
ReplyDeletefollowed you on GFC - Jessica
ReplyDeletelove the lovely prints!
ReplyDeletei'm a new follower...thanks for the chance....benita.sam@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe first print looks awesome....
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower. Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to be able to use them for bib projects.
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog
ReplyDeletemy daughter will love your fabric!
ReplyDeleteI am a new GFC follower.
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
That is gorgeous fabric! I love the kiwi bird parade!
ReplyDeleteamberf_03@hotmail.com
Love the fabric, thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeletei want awesome fabric, please. (=
ReplyDeleteannnd i am already following you. because you are awesome.
ReplyDeleteand here's my post about it! http://faith47.livejournal.com/509826.html
ReplyDelete(=